Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OOTD - I'VE GOT THE BLUES

I don't really, but that's a lot of navy! 

It is going to be hot hot hot today, so I decided to go with a light cotton sweater - something a little less structured on top helps to keep me a bit cooler.  I never used to be a fan of dots, but have really gotten into them in the last year or so (thanks a lot J.Crew) and I adore this skirt!

I do try to have some sort of an outfit theme each week - this week is navy, red and white.  (So okay, there is no red in my outfit today - save for the nails - but it's within the theme.)  I think it makes planning my outfits a lot easier.  I tend to hang up some things within the theme in the open section of my closet on Sunday and then use that as an "inspiration board" throughout the week. 

Ugh...I really do not photograph well :-(



Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Oh Deer (really old)
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Michael Kors
Jewels: Tiffany, Swarovski, Ralph Lauren, custom

No comments:

Post a Comment