Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OOTD - I'M BACK

I took a mini-break from posting pics, as I just have not been feeling inspired lately.  And I've been thinking about the purpose of this blog - I didn't start it to just take pictures of myself and that's it.  I also want to use this as a venue to discuss style in general and anything else I feel that's related.  I've been working on a post that addresses the question of "what is style", so stay tuned.

Anyways...I like today's outfit.  I really like red with camel shades.  And this cashmere T is just the most comfy thing ever (I have one in black too).  I would wear it every day if I could!






Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: J.Crew
Purse: Talbots
Boots: Diane von Furtsenburg
Nylons: Donna Karen
Watch: Cartier
Jewels: J.Crew; Kenneth Jay Lan; custom

No comments:

Post a Comment