Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FALL UPDATE #3

Boots!!! Boots!!! Boots!!!

As noted in this post, I mentioned that I was still on the search for a few new boots:

- black high heeled booties
- brown 70s-ish stacked heel knee high boots
- black "riding" mid-heel boots

Well I've finally scored one of these and managed to find a pair I didn't even know I needed (muah).

First up...moto boots from Town Shoes.  The brand is ZiGi, which I've never heard of before, but it was love at first site and at $185, they were screaming for me to take them home.  I've already worn them (to the dog park) and they are super comfortable and awesome.  Why didn't we meet before?


And now for the brown 70s-ish stacked heel knee high boots - from Tory Burch by way of ShopBop.  Not a bargain, but wow, so beautiful.  I DIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment