Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OOTD - RECTANGLE

What do I mean by rectangle? Why, my body shape, of course.  It's really quite ridiculous, but not only is my waist so high that it's basically right under my boobs, but it's barely even noticeable at that.  There was a time when I just wouldn't tuck things in or, god forbid, wear a belt!!  But as I get older, I seem to care less and just want to dress the way I want to dress - so what, I'm not a model, never will be (and wouldn't want to be!!).  Anyone that doesn't like it can suck rocks :-)

Anyway, today's outfit...I do like the two tones of burgundy, but am not all that into the opaque black tights / shoes.  I did have on some leopard print shoes first, but they looked even more stupid with the black tights.  And then, as is so often the case, I ran out of time and had to go.  And I'm having a bad hair day.  Sigh.  I did order some wine coloured tights though, which I think would help a lot.  As one of my friends likes to say - TBD.


Blouse: Talbots
Skirt: J.Crew
Belt: no idea, so old
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Tights: Spanx
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Watch: Rotary
Jewels: Swarovski, cusom

No comments:

Post a Comment