Monday, October 15, 2012

OOTD - WEARING MY HEART ON MY SLEEVE

Good morning everyone (although I'm not really sure there is anyone reading this blog), it's a beautiful day in Calgary - the sun is shining and the temperature is a lovely 17 degrees (celsius)!

I got the new J.Crew silk heart throb shirt last week and just adore it. You can't really tell that it's all hearts until you get up close and even when you do realize it, the pattern isn't too precious.  I'll defintely wear less covered up, but didn't get a chance to iron out the shipping wrinkles and really wanted to wear, so there you go!

I think my theme this week is going to be black and red and I already have tomorrow's outfit all planned out :-O


Shirt: J.Crew
Sweater: J.Crew
Skirt: J.Crew
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Watch: Jacques Lemans
Jewels: custom

No comments:

Post a Comment